I’ve had a few people now ask me to share the finer details about what I eat on this blog. This probably will never happen, and here’s why.
1. My eating habits don’t make sense for most people. They are based on extreme laziness, sloppy cooking, and the ability not to care if I eat the same thing over. And over. And over.
2. I experiment with my diet frequently. For someone who’s learning how to eat healthier, this could get confusing.
3. The secret to being successful with your nutrition plan is to do one that works for you. Telling you what works for me might not be as useful as you would think.
4. When I have cheat days, I cheat! I have no desire for the entire internet to witness me eating half a box of pizza, a pint of ice cream, and a container of gummy worms.
5. It would require me to actually record what I eat. If you didn’t catch on from what I wrote in number 1, I am way too lazy to do that. I can think of about 1,000 more interesting uses of my time.
6. There are already probably billions of health blogs on the internet that have eating plans and even recipes, so there’s really no point in me duplicating these efforts.
7. Everyone’s body is a little different, so, again, what works for me might not work for you.
8. You can’t make me. So there.